A SPECIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO JUST A CUP AND MY FAMILY

https://www.instagram.com/petertigchelaarapen.nic/

 THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD
WORK YOU DO TO HELP US OUT

MINISTERING TO THE CHILDREN IN NICARAGUA

Yesenia, myself and Emmanuel would like to send a special thank-you
to all those who have supported us through
their purchases of coffee, which also
go towards helping touch the lives of many children in Nicaragua.






Even though I live now just over 4000 km from the farm, where I grew up,
my family and the place where I 
received all my training still haven't
stopped sowing into my life. 


We may not pick as many
apples as I did when I lived
there, but that hasn't stopped
the lively action that is 
only encountered on the farm!














The area once filled with apple
trees is now used for a different purpose.
A new cabin was constructed
by my Dad who had the 
vision of what the farm has become 
today. 






During one of their missionary trips 
to Nicaragua with the ministry, God
brought us in contact with coffee 
growers in the North part 
of Nicaragua.



Through their desire to help 
the Nicaraguan grower, God
formed a parnership between
a Nicaraguan coffee organization 
in Canada (Chicas del Cafe) 
and my parents.








We thank God for His provision of 
a coffee roaster.
We thank God for His provision!
The fresh beans which come direct 
from Nicaragua are now freshly roasted
on the farm instead of
making a 3 hour trip
to Palmerston.













JUST A CUP, a ministry
started up by my parents, purchases
the Nicaraguan coffee and now is
used to bless the children 
in Nicaragua!






Each cup of coffee sold has helped 
bless many children in 
Nicaragua both physically
and spiritually in their walk with God.






A family effort is required. Baking
done each week helps promote
the sale of the Nicaraguan
coffee. Here is Theressa, my niece, is
helping set up early for the 
market.


My nieces and nephew as well
as my Sister, work diligently each 
week helping with the sales in the 
farm market.



They spend hours baking hundreds
of butter tarts and apple turnovers.















Our family market not only sells 
baked goods, but fresh vegetables, in season.
Here my youngest niece, Cora, has helped
by picking garden vegetables
for sale in market.













...And helps with the sales of the vegetables!

















As well as fresh apples right 
from our apple orchard! 


















My younger sister Marcies'
garlic business on the farm brings
out more people out
to sample some Nicaraguan coffee.











My brother-in-law, Chad, who
produces his own honey on the farm and sells it in the farm market.  












Will you consider going out
to the farm and support a
child by trying a cup of Nicaraguan
coffee with a baked good?

See video below for more instructions
on how to find our farm. 















This video shows the sitting 
area where you can enjoy 
nature and your cup
of coffee!


Thanks to my family for all their hard work!

Peter, Yesenia and Emmanuel Tigchelaar





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog